Imprint as per § 5 Telemediengesetz (TMG)
DICKIE-TAMIYA Modellbau GmbH & Co. KG
Telephone: 0911 - 9765 – 01
Managing directors: Michael Sieber, Manfred Duschl, Uwe Weiler
Sales tax ID number: DE 133405039
Local court: Fürth, HRA 5842
Online Coordination Manager: Detlef Jösch
SIMBA TOYs GmbH & Co. KG
Telephone: +49 911 / 9765 - 202
Design and technical realisation of the website: D2S/SYSTEMS
Content management system: D2S/CMS
Exclusion of liability
The information provided on this website has been carefully examined and is regularly updated. Nevertheless, there can be no guarantee that all the details represented here are complete, correct and the most up-to-date. This applies in particular to all links to other websites, to which direct or indirect reference is made. Any details may be added to, removed or amended without prior notification. All the product names, product descriptions and logos cited on this website are registered trademarks and the property of the respective titleholders.
Liability for content
Our website content was created with the greatest of care. However, we cannot assume any liability for the accuracy, completeness and up-to-dateness of the content.
As service providers, we are responsible in accordance with § 6, Paragraph 1 of the German Interstate Agreement on Media Services and § 8, Paragraph 1 of the German Tele Services Act, for our own content within this website in accordance with the general laws. However, service providers are not obliged to monitor the information sent or stored by them nor to investigate the particulars of matters indicating illegal activity. Obligations related to the prohibition or blocking of use of information in accordance with the general laws remain unaffected by this stipulation. However, liability in this respect only arises from the point at which knowledge of a concrete violation of a law is obtained. Once we become aware of the corresponding violations of laws we will immediately remove the content in question.
Liability for links
Our website contains links to external, third-party websites upon whose content we have no influence. This is why we cannot assume any liability for the content of these external websites. The provider or operator is always responsible for the content of the website to which links are provided. The websites to which the links are provided were checked for violations of laws at the time at which the links were being created. No such violations were found at the time at which the links were being created. However, it is not possible to check the content of the websites to which the links were created without concrete evidence of violations of laws. Once we become aware of violations of laws we will immediately remove the links in question.
The website operators constantly endeavour to take other parties’ copyright into consideration and to make use of works they themselves have created or works which are not protected by licence.
The content and works created by the website operators within this website are subject to German copyright law. Third-party contributions are indicated as such. The written consent of the author or creator is required with regard to the copying, processing, dissemination and any other form of use not covered by German copyright law. Downloads and copies from this website are only permitted for private, non-commercial use.
Insofar as personal data (for example, names, home addresses, e-mail addresses) is obtained using our website, this occurs as often as possible on a voluntary basis. Use of the offers and services is as far as possible possible without the provision of personal data.
The use by third parties of contact data published in accordance with the impressum-related obligation in order to send advertisements or informational material not expressly requested is hereby expressly prohibited. The website operators reserve the express right to take legal measures if unsolicited advertising information, e.g. spam e-mails, are sent from this website.
Source: Disclaimer from e-recht24.de; lawyer: Sören Siebert
§ 1 General
§ 2 Automatic data capture
For technical reasons, we record data such as the following, which is communicated to us by your browser:
- browser type and version
- operating system used
- website from which you came to our site (referring URL)
- pages viewed
- date and time of your visit
- your Internet Protocol (IP) address.
This anonymous data is stored separately from any personal data supplied and can therefore not be linked to a particular person. It is analysed for statistical purposes to enable us to optimise our website and services. This data is deleted after analysis.
§ 3 Inventory data
(1) Your personal data, required for establishing, developing and amending the contractual relationship (inventory data), is used exclusively for processing orders. For instance, in order to deliver our products, your name and address must be passed on to the delivery company. Without your express permission or legal basis, your personal data will not be passed on to any other third party not involved in the processing of orders.
(2) In particular instances, by order of the appropriate authorities, inventory data may be made available to be used as necessary for criminal prosecution, averting of danger by regional police forces, performing legal tasks of German federal or state offices for the protection of the constitution, the Bundesnachrichtendienst (Germany's foreign intelligence service), the Militärische Abschirmdienst (Germany's Military Counter Intelligence Service) or for the protection of intellectual property rights.
§ 4 Usage data
(1) Personal data required to facilitate the purchase and invoicing of our services (usage data) is used solely for the purposes of order processing. Usage data specifically includes user identification information, information about the start, finish and extent of use, as well as details of the telecommunication services you use. Usage data for accounting purposes (accounting data) may be passed on to other service providers or third parties if required for the purpose of invoicing the user. After the full amount owed by the user is paid, all such usage and accounting data is deleted. If, due to legal, statutory or contractual retention periods, deletion is prohibited, data is blocked instead.
(2) In particular instances, by order of the appropriate authorities, information about usage data may be made available to be used as necessary for criminal prosecution, averting of danger through regional police forces, performing legal tasks of German federal or state offices for the protection of the constitution, the Bundesnachrichtendienst (Germany's foreign intelligence service), the Militärische Abschirmdienst (Germany's Military Counter Intelligence Service) or for the protection of intellectual property rights.
§ 5 Information about cookies
(1) Cookies are used to recognise multiple use of an offer by the same user. Cookies are small text files that your internet browser deposits and stores on your computer. When you revisit our website, these cookies provide information that enables you to be automatically recognised by means of your IP address, which is stored in the cookies. The information provided in this way is used to optimise our online service and to allow you to access our site more easily.
(2) You can prevent cookies from being stored on your hard drive by setting your browser not to accept cookies. However, if you choose not to accept cookies, it may result in a reduced availability of the services provided by our website.
§ 6 Google Analytics
This website does NOT use Google Analytics (a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. -"Google").